What is automated lighting?
Automated or smart lighting allows the lights in your home or business to be controlled via an app on your smart device whether you are at work or on vacation halfway around the world. They can also be controlled from a keypad or remote in your home, set on a schedule via a time clock feature or voice controlled with your Alexa or Google assistant. To learn more about automated lighting and all of its features, please check out our blog post Smart Home Spotlight: Lighting.
Where can I put automated lighting?
You can choose to automate every light in your home or business or you can choose one room or even one light. One of the greatest features of automated lighting is that it is completely customizable and can be tailored for each individual person, home or business. Also, you can install this in both new construction and retrofit applications.
Why choose ITL Smart Home?
As the smart home industry has increased in popularity, so have the number of people who install them. But we believe we are a cut above. When you work with ITL Smart Home, this is what you will receive:
- Our Home Automation Specialist will work with you throughout the entire process from concept to finished product so everything is exactly how you want it.
- A licensed electrician will install the devices. We won’t just sell you a product but we will make sure it is compatible with the wiring and current setup in your home. This ensures that everything in your home is up to code and that all smart devices are safely installed.
- Once the project is complete, we don’t forget about you! Our Home Automation Specialist will go over everything with you upon installation but we will also check back in with you to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- ITL Smart Home is a certified pro with many of the companies whose smart home products we sell. This means we have additional training and are certified to be installing these products. In addition, we can offer an extended warranty on most products.
- We offer a free consultation either in person or over the phone to discuss your project.